What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I remember when she was an Illinois Scout.com writer/reporter....now we send her off to the world of ABC and ESPN in 2016 :wow:

70105-in.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
She was born w/ Michael Jackson's original nose doe :francis:

I need to know if day azz is real :ohlawd:

Kristine Leahy had surgery too. The pressures :francis:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It fits Her body
I was googling her old pics, and she doesnt look as good. She went from :jbhmm: to :wow:

gEelqhv.png

Im thinkin fat transer. She did not have that her current shape. I remember someone bringing her before and she was nothing special. Now shes a goddess :mindblown:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Chick so bad it hurts:mjcry:

I don't even need to hit it...just let me move next door and look at her out my window while she read a book on the patio :mjcry:

I'll get her daily schedule down and the highlight of my day would be when we go to the mailbox at the same time :mjcry:

I'll pretend to talk about big ten stuff on my phone knowing good and damn well I don't watch any big ten sports outside of college football...then pretend to hang up when we get close and say some shyt like "I can't believe he thinks this insert random indiana two star recruit offensive lineman is a left tackle...he should clearly be a right guard in indiana insert random offense they run that I don't know...

Stop upping this thread please :mjcry:...it's just reminding us all of what we don't have...:mjcry: