What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Are u talking about the part where the talked about the players having guess come thru... "no ig thots"...

I dont think she said she had a man... just said a joke about her wanting to have a friend or man come thru...
Right?
I seen the episode where she was on their show on ESPN last week but that's just a condensed interview from their podcast which is longer so she might've said it on there.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I seen the episode where she was on their show on ESPN last week but that's just a condensed interview from their podcast which is longer so she might've said it on there.

Gotcha...

Shes a cutie, so that part definitely caught my attention... I may have rewinded it to hear exactly what she said:lolbron:.

I'm still believing atleast 2 NBA nikkaz and 1 NFL nikka... is in her roster. And gets to buss her down whenever

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Gotcha...

Shes a cutie, so that part definitely caught my attention... I may have reminded it to hear exactly what she said:lolbron:.

I'm still believing atleast 2 NBA nikkaz and 1 NFL nikka... is in her roster. And gets to buss her down whenever
There's probably only 1% of women that look as good as she does that are her age in America that's not getting sex from someone.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Are u talking about the part where the talked about the players having guess come thru... "no ig thots"...

I dont think she said she had a man... just said a joke about her wanting to have a friend or man come thru...
Right?

Go re listen she clearly said I have a special someone at home

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Go re listen she clearly said I have a special someone at home

Can you post that clip... I dnt remember hearing that or maybe u didnt think she was referring to a boyfriend or man.

She just comes off as the "be free" type, that gets kinda passed around a bit...
Then tries to get married alil later on

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

I'm glad she spoke on the myth that NBA dudes are kryptonite to women journalists. Not that I don't think there isn't a baller or few she'd give play to, but I am not one of these brothers who think these reporter chicks are just fukking these cats endlessly. And our black female journalists deserve greater respect than to be spoken of that way...

That said, I think this woman is the baddest active celebrity right now, excluding nobody. I love this woman lol, wish I was the brother tapping that shot and getting these FaceTimes from her...