What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
D3MDB3hXoAADf-I.jpg

Daps
Went from unknown...to hopping from sports network to sports network...to getting her own show :mjlol:

I look forward to her being apart of the next Fappening :mjgrin:

lol Im not mad at her. If that Kristine Leahy bytch can come up then why can’t she? She probably feels like it’s important to finesse the game now in her prime years before the young hot thing shows up years down the line

Is she transparent? Yup
Is that her card to play? Yup

I can see her on the world stage if she is smart about it....ABC or CBS interviewing world leaders. Say what you want but ATTRACTIVE black women are loved globally. They send her to Iran or Russia and watch these nikkax try to flirt throughout

Sky’s the limit

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They gave this hoe her own show? lol.

Attractiveness is literally the only asset a women needs these days.

I've never seen somebody climb up so fast. I'll give her credit though, she knows her sports and combined with her attractiveness made it a perfect combination.

As far as her profession: She's a good blend of personality, knowledge and looks.

I think there are women in her line of work who put it all together overall better (Nessa) and other women who look better than her (Scottie Beam) though.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
They gave this hoe her own show? lol.

Attractiveness is literally the only asset a women needs these days.

:what:

Why does she have to be all that? She actually went to school for this, plus she's put the work in on previous shows before getting her own. Why are you hating on a beautiful, successful black woman. You acting like she was some unknown Instagram thot that just got put on.