What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
taylor-index.jpg

Whistles "Serena" blouse, $299, and Alice + Olivia "Jalisa" pants, $225, both at Bloomingdales, 1000 Third Ave.; "Staycey" pumps, $90 at Aldo Shoes; "Tira" earrings, $140 at Laura T Lombardi.Annie Wermiel

FASHION

Sports anchor Taylor Rooks is more than just a meme
By Christian Gollayan

May 19, 2018 | 6:07pm | Updated

Taylor Rooks is moving from the sidelines to the spotlight.

The 25-year-old anchor and reporter for SportsNet New York has sparked a popular Twitter meme after an April interview with Miami Heat player Dwyane Wade on her podcast, “Timeout With Taylor Rooks,” which airs on the SNY YouTube channel.

Almost as soon as it debuted, fans uploaded a screen-grab of Rooks — clad in a form-fitting outfit — and Wade, who appears to be trying very hard not to look at her.

“Dwyane Wade has played in 5 NBA Finals but none of which had more pressure than this right here,” captioned Twitter user @LakeShowYo.

20n-memebabe-screengrab-c-ta_lw.jpg

“Dwyane Wade held it together so much better than I could’ve . . . that woman is too beautiful,” tweeted @tysnotfunny.

But there’s much more to Rooks than just her looks.

“When I’m trending and people are talking about these other things — it’s great that they feel this way, but listen to the interview,” Rooks, who started her podcast in 2016, told The Post. “The way I look is not even close to the best part about me.”

:patrice: