What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Aint no bytch perfect but for my taste, Taylor is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty close

tenor.gif

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Bruh everything she wears be clinging. Her clothes don't even be tight, they just lay on her body perfectly :wow:

You ever peep her posture and energy in interviews? She knows every nikka wants to fukk her. This is a very dangerous woman right here
All her shyt fit like sundresses :takedat: god bless me with 7 figures this year so I can :cape:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bruh everything she wears be clinging. Her clothes don't even be tight, they just lay on her body perfectly :wow:

You ever peep her posture and energy in interviews? She knows every nikka wants to fukk her. This is a very dangerous woman right here

And it’s gonna be the one dude that don’t even notice her while she interviewing and he blowing her off like she a reg chic she gonna feel a type of way and her ego will get the best of her and that’s when the dude gonna bag her easy

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
The more exposure she gets, some of the same people are ogled over here will be calling her overrated.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
And it’s gonna be the one dude that don’t even notice her while she interviewing and he blowing her off like she a reg chic she gonna feel a type of way and her ego will get the best of her and that’s when the dude gonna bag her easy
So different yet so alike :wow:
I could say the same for the local bad hood chick at Walmart ringing me u :wow: