What yall think about foreign men? trini , jamaican, european? etc

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So uh, can we get a soundbite of that accent or nah :mjpls:

Hmmm, you have too many brehs in your box. :ld:
And my voice goes out to special ladies.... I've already revealed my voice to some one already. :win:

tumblr_lma4i8B2MO1qhrp91o1_500.gif

But I'll think about it. :mjpls:

X10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I have a strong preference for a black american man for a mate but the pickings are slim so I may have to be more open. I think I'm pretty traditional for an American woman, but when I've tried to date an African man in the past it's like culture shock, but he was Somali and I think a bit insane.
I need to know what region of ghana to visit for the asamoah gyan look alikes.
Go to the kumasi region in ghana for his look alikes. I prefer the men from accra though.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
I've been attracted to my fair share of foreign men (no matter the racial background), but my only issue is that a lot of em' still hold true to die hard ultra traditional gender roles and come from places where women still do not have access to women's rights.

I know American men can be on that extreme traditionalist crap, but at least us American women do have access to women's rights sources to keep us from having to put up with the crap.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Oddly enuff my last two relationships were with foreign dudes. Some can seem more serious about long-term relationships and marriage. But the connection was a lil off and I couldn't deal with long distance relationships. French Haitian and Cubano dudes.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I grew my beard out a little last year and got told I resembled him....swag levels hit the roof with that complement even though I don't think I do look like him, but women love them some Idris. :takedat:
You date black women :leostare:

I know some of you Brits be on that :mjpls:

Daps
You date black women :leostare:

I know some of you Brits be on that :mjpls:

I date all types of women. I love black women! American black women are just :mjcry:
In comparison to the UK, black women in America are just another level, hence why a lot of black british men probably kick it with others.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I date all types of women. I love black women! American black women are just :mjcry:
In comparison to the UK, black women in America are just another level, hence why a lot of black british men probably kick it with others.
What's wrong with us american black women :leostare:

Daps
What's wrong with us american black women :leostare:

Maybe I wrote it wrong but Black American women are the fukking elite.

Love ya'll...black British are just not as fine in comparison. I find that black American women there are just plenty of them when I'm in the US but UK, it's 1 in 15.