What yall think about an OFFICIAL COLI SKYPE SESSION

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
My 2 cents: It should be done on tiny chat (easier).....I prefer doing it at a late time, but I'm fine with whatever you guys choose.

This, if Im home when it goes down I'll jump in :manny:
*subs* :hamster:

Daps
does tinychat do video?

How about Sat Aug 11th as the tentative date? I wish we could make a poll to vote but...whatever.

Daps
I'm down...

:takedat:

If my wife let's me

:heh:

tell her to cum join us :shaq:

Why wait a month though?

I'd be down if its on the weekend and I can remember the sh!t.

muthafukka...you aint see where I said it doesn't have to be a month from now...:stopitslime:

I gave a tentative date of Aug 11th. Everybody whos wit it I will personally PM before we do this. After we agree on a date...right now, there aren't any objections to Aug 11th.

:damn:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I wonder if people will be as "outlandish" (i.e. rude, disgusting, perverted, paranoid, righteous) as they are in their posts....

See who's really faking it

See who's really just out there thuggin

:heh:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
why dont yall just set up an on going tiny chat room....and when people on they just up the thread to see if anyone getting on...and also if the room is poppin u can get outsiders droppin in and they will eventually probably check out the site as a result.

Daps
why dont yall just set up an on going tiny chat room....and when people on they just up the thread to see if anyone getting on...and also if the room is poppin u can get outsiders droppin in and they will eventually probably check out the site as a result.

the purpose is to have video...we can see whos real and whos fakin the funk :skip:

can't u only do 1 on 1 video chat with skype?

it doesn't have to be skype :aicmon: