What y'all shrug with?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
fukking planet fitness near the crib only goes up to 75 lb dumbbells, so a nikka says fukk it and just shrugs them shyts for 3 sets between 25-30 reps

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
You gotta start yelling out "Rep" everytime like CT

Shoulder shrugs til you quit: CT Fletcher - YouTube

What I need to do is quit bullshytting and go to a real gym

the mans world around the corner from that pf is a classic bodybuilder type spot i used to pay $40/month, only problem is all they equip be broke and shyt all the time

now i'm paying $20 a month and pf actually has bytches

If i ever get on dat dere CT tyme, I'd scare half them broads out the joint and set off that fukking alarm

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i got a trap problem. i think its from all my time since a youth in front of a computer, but my right trap is bigger than my left. not on the top but in the back is where its noticeable. i been trying to offset this by just doing dumbbells so that each trap has to work individually, but fakkit ass planet fitness in 125th only goes up to 60s.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
felt like my traps really took off when I started concentrating more on deadlifts, but I also still shrug on shoulder days, I do 1 plate on each side, 1 handed barbell shrugs, then after 3 sets each side, I load up to 4 plates behind the back shrugs on the barbell