What y’all packing for home defense and concealed carry?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
What last lil one is? I been seeing that since n64 007 days but I stopped seeing em. I ain’t seen it in none of the shops either, it slipped my mind.
Mac-11

UKVu0t8.gif

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Home - Taurus PT111 G2C

Carry - TBD...Open to suggestions or switching it out since my Taurus is a nice sized 9

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The G17 is nice. I just hate how basic glocks look. They be so plain Jane at times. I want the FN57 or the Ruger57 (cheaper but just as good). I need me another 1911 pistol style to.

Glocks are like Honda civics. If your shyt looks stock and boring like it just came from the factory, that's on you. You can customize every centimeter of the gun to your own personal liking.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
imagine needing a gun for self-defense.:skip: if you're a real goddamn man, others know not to try it with you.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Glocks are like Honda civics. If your shyt looks stock and boring like it just came from the factory, that's on you. You can customize every centimeter of the gun to your own personal liking.

I never understood making guns look pretty.
they are survival tool.
I buy can's,scopes and binary triggers.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood making guns look pretty.
they are survival tool.
I buy can's,scopes and binary triggers.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

I wouldn't call them pretty.

There are some shyts that are just aesthetic but there's a reason for wanting a neon green glock frame or bright orange. It's easy to spot in the brush if you hunt or camp and keep it as a side arm. Different slides, some are ported, along with a ported barrel...difference in recoil and such.

It's like having 60 different pairs of Nike's...you gonna have some duplicates but they all gonna have something unique or different about them.

Only thing I don't like is aftermarket branding. Some gear looks dope but if I'm not getting paid to advertise, they can hide their logo.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I wouldn't call them pretty.

There are some shyts that are just aesthetic but there's a reason for wanting a neon green glock frame or bright orange. It's easy to spot in the brush if you hunt or camp and keep it as a side arm. Different slides, some are ported, along with a ported barrel...difference in recoil and such.

It's like having 60 different pairs of Nike's...you gonna have some duplicates but they all gonna have something unique or different about them.

Only thing I don't like is aftermarket branding. Some gear looks dope but if I'm not getting paid to advertise, they can hide their logo.

you want reliability.
My glock has never choked.
you can run anything through it with
no hiccups.
and never buy after market.
it's plenty cats found dead out here
with a strap in hand because that bullshyt
let them down when it was on.
to each is own......just saying go with reliability.
UKVu0t8.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Have to match what the assailant brings

:manny:

A belt will do just fine in any case.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you want reliability.
My glock has never choked.
you can run anything through it with
no hiccups.
and never buy after market.
it's plenty cats found dead out here
with a strap in hand because that bullshyt
let them down when it was on.
to each is own......just saying go with reliability.
UKVu0t8.gif

That's the thing though and I know you know, but you can get official upgrades, better triggers, grips, slides, barrels, dissipators, chokes, muzzle devices from the companies, glock, Springfield etc....