What Yall Expecting From T.I. New Album "Trouble Man"?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I expect something worth my download somewhere. You can usually count for T.I. to come with one banger at the least. That single he got out right now though is embarrassing, even for him.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
I like 'Love This Life', because it doesn't sound forced, sounds authentic and natural, T.I rapping about what's real to him, not trying to do some 'Trap Muzik' re imagining, for the 20th time. Talk about fatherhood, relationships, the industry, do some reflecting, T.I has needed to mature in his content and approach for some time. I don't want 'Kingdom Come', but he needs to move forward, not backward. What I think we'll get, is another disjointed, uninspired, 'return to the trap', but I hope I am wrong.

i agree....its time for tip to move forward and come wit some new sht..if he does talk about trp , i want him to be in story tellin mode and reflect, not make it seem like he still doin the sh!t

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
The tracklisting will tell me everything I need to know. If there is less than 4 songs produced by DJ Toomp, I will know that this is more of that pop garbage he put out from his last album (which is kinda what I'm expecting).

tip better not be tryna get Alex Da Kid on this shyt...i aint tryna hear an album full of Stadium Status songs...i want hear tip on some good ol country 8ball N MJG/UGK inspired music