What Yall Expecting From T.I. New Album "Trouble Man"?

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
i know alotta people prolly done wrote T.I. off or say he washed up or whatever, but i beena fan since P$C in the streets vol.1 and Im Serious and im hopin T.I. come wit that flame on this new album. It seem like right now he dont know which angle he wanna go, whether he wanna be the trap star nikka or the ladies man commercial nikka. I wanna hear more of the story tellin TI like he did on songs like "live in the sky" or "still aint forgave myself".....what yall think?

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives
i know alotta people prolly done wrote T.I. off or say he washed up or whatever, but i beena fan since P$C in the streets vol.1 and Im Serious and im hopin T.I. come wit that flame on this new album. It seem like right now he dont know which angle he wanna go, whether he wanna be the trap star nikka or the ladies man commercial nikka. I wanna hear more of the story tellin TI like he did on songs like "live in the sky" or "still aint forgave myself".....what yall think?

Expecting trash but hoping to be surprised........

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm expecting some bullshyt :yeshrug: Probably won't even download. I ain't been checking for T,I for a few years now. That nikka shyt got wack and way too commercial. It's a shame too, cause I used to be a huge TIP fan around the time I'm serious and all those PSC In Da Streets mixtapes was out

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I like 'Love This Life', because it doesn't sound forced, sounds authentic and natural, T.I rapping about what's real to him, not trying to do some 'Trap Muzik' re imagining, for the 20th time. Talk about fatherhood, relationships, the industry, do some reflecting, T.I has needed to mature in his content and approach for some time. I don't want 'Kingdom Come', but he needs to move forward, not backward. What I think we'll get, is another disjointed, uninspired, 'return to the trap', but I hope I am wrong.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
I'm expecting some bullshyt :yeshrug: Probably won't even download. I ain't been checking for T,I for a few years now. That nikka shyt got wack and way too commercial. It's a shame too, cause I used to be a huge TIP fan around the time I'm serious and all those PSC In Da Streets mixtapes was out

my problem wit TIP is that the beats he be choosin to rap on be so outdated soundin and ordinary...like we done heard him rap over the sh!t he be rappin on for years...i wanna hear TIP suprise me and pick some new sounds

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
my problem wit TIP is that the beats he be choosin to rap on be so outdated soundin and ordinary...like we done heard him rap over the sh!t he be rappin on for years...i wanna hear TIP suprise me and pick some new sounds

Honestly, I think he lost his passion for this shyt a while back. He used to be a monster. I wanna see him bounce back tho, but yeah, he gotta switch it up.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The tracklisting will tell me everything I need to know. If there is less than 4 songs produced by DJ Toomp, I will know that this is more of that pop garbage he put out from his last album (which is kinda what I'm expecting).

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Honestly, I think he lost his passion for this shyt a while back. He used to be a monster. I wanna see him bounce back tho, but yeah, he gotta switch it up.

i think my nicca tip lost his hunger to wanna keep doin this shyt after his homie big phil got murked and after he went to jail the first time....that prolly made him be like "is this sh!t really worth it?"

nonetheless tho.....i hope he just come wit some good music whether it be street shyt or commercial, as long as its good

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Expected a classic when he said he wuz takin it back to Trap Muzic tip but I ain't heard mufh of that at all....closest I heard wuz Hear Ye style wise....boy can still spit with the best,so I don't know where this fllin off nonsense comes from unless u speakin on his new tracks just not bein that good...once he decide to make music strictly for the south again hell be cool.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
TI we off that

StartSnitchin.jpg