What y'all be getting from Taco Bell/KFC?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Chicken and waffles .. only reason Ive been to KFC lately . I used to work in one when I was a young-star

KFC_Danceishiddenlanguageofstomach_3x2_2018_0.jpg

Enchirito or Nachos Bel Grande .. No beans or Hardshell Taco Supreme

giphy.gif

Im starting to think OP just started this thread so he could eat a brehettes ass out :patrice:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Grilled chicken if KFC with the wedges and just either a Frsco chicken burrito or a Quesadilla if tacobell with maye a couple soft tacos on the side

But I RARELY go to either

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i haven't been to KFC in years.

they still got honey bbq wings?

taco bell i'm getting an apple empanada and a baha blast and then going into a sugar coma. :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got one near my job and the reviews looked bad but I've hit them up a few times and it was straight. Maybe I'll go later on if I get hungry before leaving and don't feel like doing uber eats.

Far as what I been getting, they had this promotional flavor thing. Georgia gold, Memphis hot, and I think Texas BBQ. They were all decent. I liked the Georgia gold one best I'd say. Would get that and some chicken littles. Not as good as the Popeyes sandwich but decent enough. I stay away from the taco bell side of the menu tho. They took my apple empanada thing away too.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I got one near my job and the reviews looked bad but I've hit them up a few times and it was straight. Maybe I'll go later on if I get hungry before leaving and don't feel like doing uber eats.

Far as what I been getting, they had this promotional flavor thing. Georgia gold, Memphis hot, and I think Texas BBQ. They were all decent. I liked the Georgia gold one best I'd say. Would get that and some chicken littles. Not as good as the Popeyes sandwich but decent enough. I stay away from the taco bell side of the menu tho. They took my apple empanada thing away too.
Was 2 4 3 out here. I just tripped they took the sign down. But they were good ass hell n filling.