Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Breh

my ex called me today saying she missed me

..after she got in from hanging out with her man and his siblings
Yo, that's insane. I heard that women that tend to have various relationships tend to behave bizarrely, for instance, there could be an occasion were she'll compare her ex to her current partner out of the blue or rage and then there's your example. These day's it's best not sign the contract for that license with these loose women unless you by chance find yourself a virgin which is scarce in the west.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, that's insane. I heard that women that tend to have various relationships tend to behave bizarrely, for instance, there could be an occasion were she'll compare her ex to her current partner out of the blue or rage and then there's your example. These day's it's best not sign the contract for that license with these loose women unless you by chance find yourself a virgin which is scarce in the west.

...and always asking how me and my current are doing lol

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:nahnah: Nah I think the audio told the story well enough
OoOoo.gif

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Not to rain on your parade, but with each other dude’s chick you play with you play with your safety.

Nothing pushes crazy, jealous, violent dudes - especially those with a record and served prison time - over the edge more than some dude banging their chick.

9/10 times a woman will stay quiet and it all works out.

But the law of averages says it’s merely a matter of time before one of them screws up (phone opened, someone sees her)

You’ll very likely end up getting

1. At least beat up
2. Hospitalized
3. Way worse

You’re asking for it. Sure you’ll say ‘I’m brolic af!’ or ‘I never give these hoez my address’

Fact is: puzzy’ll kill a nikka quicker than a bullet.

A bytch who creeps is disloyal period: you’re in la la land if you believe she would stay loyal to you and would not mention your name once her crazy boyfriend starts smacking her around.

Next clip you hear may need to be loaded by hand..

P.S. I have zero reason to player hate breh, I banged other dude’s girls but it’s just too dangerous.

Also: your need to share online for bragging rights is obsessive and odd. Hard to imagine it won’t be you who ends up slipping info to the wrong person who knows the chick’s dude..

Stop while you’re ahead. Plenty single chicks around.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:stopitslime:This a 20 min recording I had to cut down to 5 mb so I can upload. Quickies are a must cuz I was balls deep in the backseat of a car during her lunch break at her night time job. My erogenous zone is the lower part of my dikk shaft so I stroke balls deep to get stimulated.
You just made it worse
@BlackPearl The Empress ethered you, it’s not that serious.

And think about this:
-you need the approval of some brehs you’ve never met.. why!?
-your whole schtick is banging other dude’s broads aka playing with fire
-you record audio of a bytch.. and edit it down and share it online.. why!?
-you share that your erogenous zone is the lower part of your dikk shaft.. WHY!?
-why!?!?

:mindblown:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I find men in general to be gay af nowadays. Every song is about doing someone else's girl. It's like getting the satisfaction of the chase, the catch, and sealing the deal on your own for your own satisfaction isn't good enough. Men nowadays are obsessed with the opinions of other dudes. Self conscious and insecure as fk. "I need dudes to know that I smashed someone else's girl." Why is this news? Not because of the satisfaction of getting some puss, but because you got some dudes sloppy 2nds. Sht is sad. Now if her man had crabs you have it lmao! Not only are you high on the smell of your own sht because someone's fiance opened her legs for you, you are so insecure with yourself, you need to come and tell a bunch of grown azz men you got some lol. Sad af! Here's a question, do you think you're the only side neguh?

PS Brothas... stop checking out each other's Jordans, stop keeping tags on your clothes to make sure the next negro sees how much you paid for it, stop fake flexin on the gram, stop bragging about your sexual conquests, and stop trying to fk other dudes chicks simply to stick it to that dude. How about investing more time trying to find a girl that'll let you stick it to her when you wake up in the morning and before you sleep and maybe in the afternoon too..you know... grown man sht. You spend waaaaaay too much time thinking about other men for you not to be gay. OP... sorry.. but this is hella gay looking for dudes to give you their stamp of approval. Do you!
/thread

@skeetsinternal you lost mothafukka

And 100 @ brothas needing to stop showing off and flexing for other brothas, because it’s basically internalized racism and insecurity and a constant trying to prove that you are not as worthless as cacs said you were unlike the nikkaz who don’t have what you have. Do your own thing for you..