What Xbox feature do you miss the most?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know the Xbox brand as a whole is irrelevant in Japan (they sell like 20 XB1's each week, no exaggeration) but they should at least bring some more japanese games over.:ld:
That ain't it, Xbox gamers don't give a shyt about Japanese games. What did you have in mind? Persona 5 didn't sell well on ps4 :dame:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I was legit mad at that. Should have made it an option or something. I'd take a slower dashboard with snap over a slightly less buggy dashboard without it any day.

Bought a ps4 and never looked back
No reason to look back when the Xbox one X is in front of you :banderas:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
netflix-party-mode-xbox-feature-comeback.jpg

Why did the get rid of this? :damn:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
netflix-party-mode-xbox-feature-comeback.jpg

Why did the get rid of this? :damn:
They expanded on it but sony fanboys stopped you :yeshrug:

When the Xbox one arrived one of its features (and it was promoted) was the ability to add movies to your free one drive account, then you could share that movie with anyone who you choose. The avatars and theater setup wasn't too be included but you could still voice chat 8 deep while you all watched. The movies would even show up in your friends OneGuide like a trending topic.

Sony members on this board screamed if you did that Microsoft would ban your account. This board believed that, I had a movie club setup, nikkaz was shook. I shared for years, haven't in over a year, should still work tho if you wanna try it out :francis: