What Xbox exclusive can compare to Yakuza (Playstation Exclusive)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
face it, You cant say Xbox is the best if it doesnt have a game that compares to a single franchise

Really fam a Japanese title based on gangs :russ: Sony is Japanese right and do Eastern societies support American gaming consoles????? NO.

Talking dumb shyt lol.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
which yakuza we talking i need recommendations:feedme:
all of em good in they own way. tho I would wait till the remasters of 1 & 2 hit over here. 4 & 5 the best so far in english. :takedat:

Really fam a Japanese title based on gangs :russ: Sony is Japanese right and do Eastern societies support American gaming consoles????? NO.

Talking dumb shyt lol.

course not, cus Microsoft fukked it up back during the Original Xbox days :troll: so thats yall fault.. and even then, yall had Square Enix and a few other companies putting out releases on 360. so dont act like they aint done shyt for yall :scust:

BabyFaceKillahh

All Star
Daps
you nikkas must be miserable in real life.

cheerleading for corporations like you they bytch.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
you nikkas must be miserable in real life.

cheerleading for corporations like you they bytch.
:manny: atleast I got an excuse, im mentally disabled and got hella mental illnesses with paperwork to prove it.

Gears of war shyts on this garbage ass chink shyt

Gears of war aint even deep. you just hide and shoot. :camby: It wasnt even the first game to do that, Winback was and it was for N64 :russ: