What wrestling fans look like...

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
To me, it's not the fact that some may think it's real, it's the fact that the quality of the product has been trash since the end of the Attitude era. Not to the mention the fact that they almost never put the world title on capable black wrestlers. :camby:
The Rock aint black..? his father name is Soul Man and he aint black? :francis:

A black champ goes against everything wrestling is about. Blacks dominate real sports, let these white people have their fake fighting. They book it to their fantasies.

The only person that could have been a good WHC besides The Rock was Booker T.

People always say Shelton, but Shelton is bland as fukk and has no personality. He's not a star.
Mark Henry always was terrible in ring... his matches were boring...
Lashley walked away from the opportunity and couldnt talk.
Apollo Crews is terrible and Swaggerless.
Big E will probably be champ one day, either him or Jason Jordan.
Kofi and Xman too small.

We know what they like.

I don't understand why black fans get caught up with who has what fake belt. Plenty of great black wrestlers in the history of wrestling. Belt is just a prop. I get more upset about the racist gimmicks.

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
yetay-o.gif

They probably thought Hogan was legit getting sandwich'd:dame::picard:
:lolbron:its a wonder he's still able to walk today. It's probably due to the power of his Hulkamaniacs

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
No you can’t. Blacks run shyt in all forms of entertainment, except wresting. Cuz it’s cac shyt.
we run fantasy novels and film?

we run nature shows?

we run action movies
we do? we run cooking shows? are those not forms of entertainment television? plz tell how we run these things...:ohhh:

Blacks have bigger issues to worry about breh...

who cares if a white man wants to give u a fake belt to walk through airport scanning with.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
The Rock aint black..? his father name is Soul Man and he aint black? :francis:

A black champ goes against everything wrestling is about. Blacks dominate real sports, let these white people have their fake fighting. They book it to their fantasies.

The only person that could have been a good WHC besides The Rock was Booker T.

People always say Shelton, but Shelton is bland as fukk and has no personality. He's not a star.
Mark Henry always was terrible in ring... his matches were boring...
Lashley walked away from the opportunity and couldnt talk.
Apollo Crews is terrible and Swaggerless.
Big E will probably be champ one day, either him or Jason Jordan.
Kofi and Xman too small.

We know what they like.

I don't understand why black fans get caught up with who has what fake belt. Plenty of great black wrestlers in the history of wrestling. Belt is just a prop. I get more upset about the racist gimmicks.

So if you're conceding that wrestling is just the white man's fantasy, why the fukk should I watch it? :dahell:Kofi is same size as HBK. Shelton is no more blander than Sheamus.

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
So if you're conceding that wrestling is just the white man's fantasy, why the fukk should I watch it? :dahell:Kofi is same size as HBK. Shelton is no more blander than Sheamus.
not saying u should watch it. Just saying if we want black champs we should make our own shyt. They gonna always book through their experiences and outlook on society. its not rocket science.

U cant want something created by someone else to appeal to your sensibilities.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
not saying u should watch it. Just saying if we want black champs we should make our own shyt. They gonna always book through their experiences and outlook on society. its not rocket science.

U cant want something created by someone else to appeal to your sensibilities.

Honestly even if we take away the race factor, the product is garbage and being a fan makes you look like a retard. :yeshrug:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
same people laughing at Wrestling gone be up in the theater watching a bunch of comic book characters fight this weekend.
They aint the ones going around here negging nikkas, i only got beef with these wrestling cac clowns

Its just real corny when these cacs who like wrestling feel like they can intimidate and bully us nikkas. Im not having that :camby: