74342.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
nobody really gives a fukk about that

nikkas get mad as fukk when they get negged

turn a nikka red and sit back in the cut while they on 24's>>>>>>>>>

74342.gif

People 1-starring my meticulously crafted threads always hurt me more. Reps? We can play games with reps.

But when someone 1-stars a thread of mine that I proofread, seasoned, and added little subtleties to, my heart caves in a bit. Honestly.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I figured Rep was done here once and for all when The Coli decided to upgrade to XenForo

I remember when Mr. Wizard disabled Rep back at SRK for all users (previously only Premium users could disable rep, just like how only supporters could turn off rep here at one point). The same responses here were echoed by the users of the site that the rep and star system provided checks an balances for the community in that trolls and shytposters would usually get negbombed and if a poster was in the red, it usually was for good reason. The option to turn it off was there for people who wanted it, they just had to pay for Premium to do it.

I agree with the sentiments above. It gives us a chance to police each other and gives the staff less headaches. The trolls are ODing off of the fact that there's no reps or stars for right now and there needs to be a check and balance system in place to counter this
It's not that serious breh

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
give them some time people....just shyt on the shytty posters in their shytty threads like I do :ld:

stop rushing the admins for simple features...they'll come, and im sure they'll be epic

You don't be really shyttin that hard on nobody, breh. STOP IT!
:stopitslime:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
If we bring back rep, I want a rep system where rep power actually means something. On our last system it didnt matter what level of green you were, negs and reps only were worth 5000 points :why:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
yeah, we need that star rating system back, the coli aint the same without it. Da brehs starving outchea mayne!! :lolbron:

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Some poster made a fukkboy comment to me in another thread....wanted to neg but I couldnt.

Didnt feel like it was worth replying too. :manny: so I just k.i.m.

Wonder what this will mean for future of e-beef arguments.