What wouldnt I do for that neg rep one star feature

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I figured Rep was done here once and for all when The Coli decided to upgrade to XenForo

I remember when Mr. Wizard disabled Rep back at SRK for all users (previously only Premium users could disable rep, just like how only supporters could turn off rep here at one point). The same responses here were echoed by the users of the site that the rep and star system provided checks an balances for the community in that trolls and shytposters would usually get negbombed and if a poster was in the red, it usually was for good reason. The option to turn it off was there for people who wanted it, they just had to pay for Premium to do it.

I agree with the sentiments above. It gives us a chance to police each other and gives the staff less headaches. The trolls are ODing off of the fact that there's no reps or stars for right now and there needs to be a check and balance system in place to counter this

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I figured Rep was done here once and for all when The Coli decided to upgrade to XenForo

I remember when Mr. Wizard disabled Rep back at SRK for all users (previously only Premium users could disable rep, just like how only supporters could turn off rep here at one point). The same responses here were echoed by the users of the site that the rep and star system provided checks an balances for the community in that trolls and shytposters would usually get negbombed and if a poster was in the red, it usually was for good reason. The option to turn it off was there for people who wanted it, they just had to pay for Premium to do it.

I agree with the sentiments above. It gives us a chance to police each other and gives the staff less headaches. The trolls are ODing off of the fact that there's no reps or stars for right now and there needs to be a check and balance system in place to counter this

@bk and @Brooklynzson the breh Starclout has put it perfectly. Bring back rep!