What would you rate this broad out of 10?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What the fukk is an unique dime? If you are a dime, you are a dime. Now all the other shyt about looking smutty, being humble, having a personality or good spirit and what not is based off the individual aside from looks.

I think @Elle Driver @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Coco Loco @ANewClassic @innocentdevil got the T/S girl beat.

Idk what happened in this thread and I don't rate women but she's very pretty. Her big hair is everything.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
She's not a dime. You nikkaz must live in Montana. Any girl with yellow skin, curly hair, and a okay face is a dime in the Internet age, huh? Her head shape and bone structure is atrocious. Can't hate on the body. She's middle of the pack yellowbone material.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
She's not a dime. You nikkaz must live in Montana. Any girl with yellow skin, curly hair, and a okay face is a dime in the Internet age, huh? Her head shape and bone structure is atrocious. Can't hate on the body. She's middle of the pack yellowbone material.
maybe not a perfect 10 but shes fine..

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
She's very attractive and looks like a dime from these pics which is all we got to go by.

Unless you have seen her before or know her personally, all the other shyt people are talking about in this thread is irrelevant.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You hold NO WEIGHT!

You type that shyt and have the audacity to big up this broad?

Adriana+Lima+Without+Makeup+Natural+Photo+2013+05.jpg

:heh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That looks good as fukk to me. :yeshrug:

No one has shown me a girl without makeup that is making Adriana look bummy.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
She's beautiful. Simple :yeshrug:

As far as glorifying runway models because billionaires are "wifing" them.. ehh.. that lima broad got herself an nba role player as a husband, and tyra banks in her prime was tryna lockdown Chris Webber. So the way i've always seen it: whether victoria secret endorser or self endorser on instagram or Drake endorsed stripper or network television beauty (eva longoria, kerry washington, etc) or kardashian reality show type.. or a nickelodeon star even (that icarly girl)... all these broads with their varying bank accounts (or lack there of) and subjective fame are all still reachin in the same cookie jar tryna snag a ball player anyway. And obviously the Derek Jeter/Tony Parkers are just having fun running through them all and discarding of them shortly afterwards regardless of net worth.

Not to mention, arguably the most famous of models naomi campbell was basically a jump off to a married billionnaire from russia who was basically flyin her over to fuk but the second she started braggin he threw her to the bushes on some javale mcgee shyt and got him another jump off, while still being married. so whether its the IG model, stripper or runway model that they decide to fly over, a number of these overseas billionaire cats seem to have the same intentions in mind as jr smith anyway.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
lol only on the The Coli are Alesandra Ambrosio and some random light skin girl equal because they saw "photos" of them.