what would you have done in this dropped money situation at Macy's?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
i was in line at Macy's today behind two people both dudes at the register. the first guy at the register fumbled through his pockets and i saw him drop a couple bills out of his pocket and he didnt know. the guy behind him in front of me also saw

thats when the guy behind the guy who dropped money picked it up on the sly and pocketed it. i saw the whole thing and was pissed at the audacity so i spoke up and thats when hell broke loose

the guy denied stealing the money when after i was loud and clear to the person who dropped it and the the register clerk he had pocketed his dropped money. i then went to go into the pockets of the guy who took the money and he pushed me in the the Levis rack. thats when i feared for my life and ran and hid in the dressing room until security came

the guy never got his money back because the dude ran and i had to file a report. did i do the right thing speaking up and trying to get the money out of his pockets?

:laff: My co-workers keep asking what I'm laughing at. The visual is hilarious

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
fukk u tryna go in the nikka pockets for money thats not even yours? imo u got lucky dude should body slammed you through the calvin klein display table:pacspit:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i was in line at Macy's today behind two people both dudes at the register. the first guy at the register fumbled through his pockets and i saw him drop a couple bills out of his pocket and he didnt know. the guy behind him in front of me also saw

thats when the guy behind the guy who dropped money picked it up on the sly and pocketed it. i saw the whole thing and was pissed at the audacity so i spoke up and thats when hell broke loose

the guy denied stealing the money when after i was loud and clear to the person who dropped it and the the register clerk he had pocketed his dropped money. i then went to go into the pockets of the guy who took the money and he pushed me in the the Levis rack. thats when i feared for my life and ran and hid in the dressing room until security came

the guy never got his money back because the dude ran and i had to file a report. did i do the right thing speaking up and trying to get the money out of his pockets?

read this..looked at ya location..

came to the conclusion u the same color as the hamster stomach:hamster:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
read this..looked at ya location..

came to the conclusion u the same color as the hamster stomach:hamster:

Yes im a cac (orgins of caucasus mountains) but it doesnt matter any honest gentile would have done the same thingni stand my ground on this one

madman

Summer Hater
Daps
But you didn't stand your ground. You were on some hide&seek type shyt.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
large_wireep6-randy.jpg

ass nikka

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snitching is telling, period!

Ain't no way around it fukk boy

Can someone explain to me logically how this "no snitching" thing came to be?

Like if I see some dude do a drive-by shooting and wipe out 3 or 4 kids, I'm just supposed to throw my hands up and not say shyt cause it would constitute "snitching"? :wtb:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You did the right thing except for reaching into the guys pockets. Let the guy handle getting his money back unless it was an old man or female or old lady also you should have waited for security to handle it

Why put your life in danger for money. But I'm not going to judge you since you didn't have time to think it out

I hate theifs and in all honesty it was kind of heroic just not worth it. Doubt it was the mans life savings