what would you have done in this dropped money situation at Macy's?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i was in line at Macy's today behind two people both dudes at the register. the first guy at the register fumbled through his pockets and i saw him drop a couple bills out of his pocket and he didnt know. the guy behind him in front of me also saw

thats when the guy behind the guy who dropped money picked it up on the sly and pocketed it. i saw the whole thing and was pissed at the audacity so i spoke up and thats when hell broke loose

the guy denied stealing the money when after i was loud and clear to the person who dropped it and the the register clerk he had pocketed his dropped money. i then went to go into the pockets of the guy who took the money and he pushed me in the the Levis rack. thats when i feared for my life and ran and hid in the dressing room until security came

the guy never got his money back because the dude ran and i had to file a report. did i do the right thing speaking up and trying to get the money out of his pockets?

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Neg for snitching

1* for getting bytched

Ignore list pending if you actually filed a report

You see what "doing the right thing" got you

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
how is this bytch made? i was trying to get a most likely honest guys hard earned money back!

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I would have immediately told the gentleman he dropped his money. You wanted to be a halfway good samaritan and as a result got tossed into some skinny jeans. Next time be a man and tell dude that he dropped his money right away.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Why the fukk are you always snitching? I really hope u snitch on the wrong dude and he throws you through a fukking wall

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lamai again.

:youngsabo:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: snitching then running. Fearing for your life because you got mushed bwahahahaha

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk are you always snitching? I really hope u snitch on the wrong dude and he throws you through a fukking wall

its not snitching. snitching is when you tell on someone for murdering someone. everything else is fair game

Daps
This lamai cat cant catch a break. Notice the symbolism in the swing. Remind you of something?? :jawalrus:

fKvoz.gif