What would you do if you saw a woman being attacked in public...

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Leave the scene and call 911 in a hurry and panic. Im not strong and im a woman so i cant see how much physical help I would be.

Votti

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
oakland ca
it was a random attack in my dream.

imagine a nikka high on pcp terrorizing a train station :lupe:

Happened a couple train train stops from where i stay :merchant:

I personally wouldve tasered or pepper sprayed the muthafugga (depending on my mood, like if i aint get 8 hours of sleep or didnt have my lunch, then fukk it.)

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Id get in my car, watch until the shyt was over, then after i called all my friends and told them what happened i would post it on here. Did that exact thing a couple years ago.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Wait til the end and be like "yo i was gonna jump in but i don't know what happned, but lemme take you to hospital shorty.".....then i play the waiting game :steviej: :shaq: :hamster::demonic:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I have a machete in my trunk but lets be reality for a sec.. I'm not trying to have a sword fight with dude.

I'd do enough to distract him to buy her time to get away or for the dudes with the guns to show up but thats it.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
By a man but then he pulls out a machete and starts swinging it at anyone near him?

Stay in car and call police?

Or just out and play Spider-Man?

I just had this dream and my brother jumped out and tried to save her and got stabbed :(

so I bashed the attacker's head in the ground
from the dream, it seems you and your brother and being targeted in the spiritual realm...imma pray for yall

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By a man but then he pulls out a machete and starts swinging it at anyone near him?

Stay in car and call police?

Or just out and play Spider-Man?

I just had this dream and my brother jumped out and tried to save her and got stabbed :(

so I bashed the attacker's head in the ground

I would like to say I would help, but the dude has a machete so I would stay away

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
machete-danny-trejo-image.jpg