What would you do if you found out your homeboy was dating a 16 year old?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Would you cut him off or keep rocking with him?

Call him or out or mind your business?

Alert her parents?

:sitdown: Give me your thoughts

Me personally, I couldn't fukk with someone rolling like that. :hubie:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Immediately. I’m not trying to be associated with that type of filth. Lord forbid he works at a school. Might have to file a report
I'd venture to say a lot of dudes in that situation are working at a school. Or they one of them old nikkas who be hanging around high school parking lots after class.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Ages of consent in the United States - Wikipedia I from bama unless you want to be locked up for assault you tell you daughter to leave that person alone and if they come aggressive you deal with the consequences good or bad.most 16 years old girls are not dealing with grown men thankfully even when I was in school ....but at 23 i took a chick who was feeling me and I knew her brothers....to the prom she was 16.bama no body flinches

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cutting him off and calling the local authorities. I'm not going to risk my freedom for whipping his ass.

29381baf-83f6-416b-bde3-0ddcad17d1d4_text.gif

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I'm from a complete different era. As long as she's no kin to me, and I don't know her, I'm minding my own business, especially when 16 is legal in most parts of the South. If you think that's worth losing a homey over, especially where it's legal, then you'll probably wound up losing all your friends anyway. A little too much d**k watching, if it's consensual and legal.

Last edited: