what would you do if this was your neighbor?

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
She just wanted somebody to listen/talk to her.

Some old people get lonely (depending on their family structure) and their minds start to wander and search for companionship.
And even though it might seem fukked up, it's an easy way to talk yourself into being a beneficiary :sas2: you have to be able to tolerate peoples' ramblings tho

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
And even though it might seem fukked up, it's an easy way to talk yourself into being a beneficiary :sas2: you have to be able to tolerate peoples' ramblings tho
This isn’t just a lonely bored old woman. This is clearly an older lady who has dementia and isn’t safe to live alone or be her own power of attorney.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
"Oyinbos"

Noted Notes GIF - Noted Notes Taking GIFs

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a lonely old lady, I would probably help her with her bin one time, give her a print out of the recycling schedule and tell the authorities that she may need further help.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Dementia setting in?

She’s hunched over to the point she’s staring at the ground. Her son was admitted into the hospital and nobody was able to care for her and her husband. It was one of them days where it got dark around 5pm.

She walked to get food but on the way back she got mixed up on the bike trails. Said she recognized the house on the corner because of the fountain then my house because of the pebbles and roses but after that she got nervous and didn’t want to get lost again.

I told her she should have told my kids but she said she didn’t want them to think less of her. Started crying telling me how tired she was from the walk and standing around. Said this was the first time she walked to the main street in 20 years.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nowhere in the UK I know where bins are picked up daily. So this is either a skit or she is suffering from dementia.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is lowkey sad because she is probably lonely and wants some type of interaction with people. Her husband, siblings, parents, everyone is probably dead. I'm about halfway through so please excuse me if she gets racial afterwards but I'm not sitting and watching all of this.
On top of that he might have spoken to her on prior occasions and she now sees him as a friend.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Even more reason for these people to go into senior living to ease apartment and home prices for the younger generations.