what would you do if this was your neighbor?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
She’s clearly lonely :mjlol:

Old people like this are funny. They don’t mean any harm.

Her old ass needs to stop being so damn nosey tho :russ:

Five binoculars is some nasty work lmfao!

This. Old people watch everything, but a lot of them don’t mean no harm. My neighbor walked up and down our street all day waiting for me to come home once. I kept seeing her on the ring but she was just standing near the curve never walking up to the house. I saw her talking to my kids on the ring when they got out of school. I asked them what was she saying?. She’s trying to get her steps in.

The minute I pulled up she was at my door asking me was I ok? I’m like yea but are you ok? She was like no. I’ve been waiting for you all day where have you been? I was like at work wtf are you talking about? She started crying and telling me she couldn’t find her house. She remembers me from cutting her grass once.

A lot of these older people just want to stick to their routine. Once that routine is thrown off they kinda loose it.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
This. Old people watch everything, but a lot of them don’t mean no harm. My neighbor walked up and down our street all day waiting for me to come home once. I kept seeing her on the ring but she was just standing near the curve never walking up to the house. I saw her talking to my kids on the ring when they got out of school. I asked them what was she saying?. She’s trying to get her steps in.

The minute I pulled up she was at my door asking me was I ok? I’m like yea but are you ok? She was like no. I’ve been waiting for you all day where have you been? I was like at work wtf are you talking about? She started crying and telling me she couldn’t find her house. She remembers me from cutting her grass once.

A lot of these older people just want to stick to their routine. Once that routine is thrown off they kinda loose it.
Dementia setting in?

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is lowkey sad because she is probably lonely and wants some type of interaction with people. Her husband, siblings, parents, everyone is probably dead. I'm about halfway through so please excuse me if she gets racial afterwards but I'm not sitting and watching all of this.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
She’s clearly lonely :mjlol:

Old people like this are funny. They don’t mean any harm.

Her old ass needs to stop being so damn nosey tho :russ:

Five binoculars is some nasty work lmfao!
This poster’s username and how he’s basically explaining the same thing in his post….