What would make you believe that a guy loved you?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Does things people listed in thread and still get flaked on and seen as untrustworthy :beli:

Thread has to come with a disclaimer.

Women only want "love" if its wrapped in the shiny package they want.

They will take an attractive nikka who treats them like shyt before an average nikka who does the things listed in this thread.

Daps

They will take an attractive nikka who treats them like shyt before an average nikka who does the things listed in this thread.
Women with low self esteem do this maybe. Most women I know wouldn't stay with an attractive man who mistreated them.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Women with low self esteem do this maybe. Most women I know wouldn't stay with an attractive man who mistreated them.

Yeah, most people will leave a bad relationship but I was talking more so how they get into those relationships.

The dude courting you by doing some of the things listed ITT is not necessarily seen as a better option if he doesn't have the exterior.

In America, it takes a lot of pitfalls and nonsense for both genders to smarten up. I'm guilty of it myself so don't view it as gender bashing.

Daps
Yeah, most people will leave a bad relationship but I was talking more so how they get into those relationships.

The dude courting you by doing some of the things listed ITT is not necessarily seen as a better option if he doesn't have the exterior.

In America, it takes a lot of pitfalls and nonsense for both genders to smarten up. I'm guilty of it myself so don't view it as gender bashing.
Oh yeah that's true, first impressions are usually based on looks.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Women dont know what the fukk they want :mjlol: