What will EA call the 2025 version of Madden?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh so y’all wanna talk about madden now huh?

knowing EA, they’ll probably adopt the live name for all sports. NBA live, NFL live, FIFA live.

Madden, y’all don’t quite get it yet but he’s dead. They don’t continue with names after people die. There won’t be another Ernie els or Arnold Palmer golf game, there won’t be another Kobe Bryant basketball game (I would like to see one) there won’t be another Bill Walsh college football or a Jerry Glansville foot brawl. There won’t be a madden in 2025 I guarantee it. Madden 23 is likely the last one imo, 24 at the latest. Slim shot at 25. In 26 2k comes back and they won’t have madden go out like that. Tbc

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

knowing EA, they’ll probably adopt the live name for all sports. NBA live, NFL live, FIFA live.

Madden, y’all don’t quite get it yet but he’s dead. They don’t continue with names after people die. There won’t be another Ernie els or Arnold Palmer golf game, there won’t be another Kobe Bryant basketball game (I would like to see one) there won’t be another Bill Walsh college football or a Jerry Glansville foot brawl. There won’t be a madden in 2025 I guarantee it. Madden 23 is likely the last one imo, 24 at the latest. Slim shot at 25. In 26 2k comes back and they won’t have madden go out like that. Tbc
You already did a terrible thread on this and the devs already said they will NEVER get rid of the madden name.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

3297104-3082422616-EN_R6E_STD_EPIC_Store%2520Portrait_1200x1600_UK_1200x1600-9859512196094e740761af80c09a41d6.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You already did a terrible thread on this and the devs already said they will NEVER get rid of the madden name.
Devs never lie or change their minds, they are the most outstanding people we have in this society so I see your point good sir and I stand corrected for now and eternity :bow:

Everything I said, shall come to pass :leostare:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

I give info That's treated like a UFO sighting...