What were your child hood hustles?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Sold candy and made progress reports for 15 bucks.

damn i knew a nikka that did that but he used to changed transcripts

he made it all the way to senior year and got caught by the counselor he assisted for dey kicked dat nikka out 3 weeks before we graduated smh

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Sold dragonball z pictures that I printed out online :heh:
i'm fukking dying how the hell u get away with that and how much folks paid?

The progress reports in VA were on basic white computer paper. All you needed was the school logo and microsoft excel...

....and a good excuse come Report Card season when the grades were completely different from the faux progress report :pachaha:

omg u won :krs:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I used to cop Girbauds with that middle school candy money :win:

but this cac twin dude snitched. His uncle was a manager at Eckerd :laugh:

We aint get caught, but our last theft trip they tried to chase us and rung the alarm and we never went back :whew:

i aint never make a lot off CDS in high school, though. Just weed or Chinese store money :manny:
@Resident Lesbian

shyt nikkas was making 5 bucks a pop off cd in my hs breh.

You would have won.

:dead: at getting chased :ufdup:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
In middle schoool i was real cool with the cafeteria ladies. I'm real friendly and treat everyone the same . They really liked me so when i asked them to refrigerate something for me they would do it.

So everytime my folks would have a party i would steal all the sodas and juices take them to school and make money.

I got caught like months later doe stupid ass vice principle:wtb: saw me collecting my monies .

What yall know bout these

fl_variety_spicy.gif

I sold them too my parents use to buyme hella snacks in middle school to make my lunch.

So i would bring 2 bags 1 to sell and 1 to :eat:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm fukking dying how the hell u get away with that and how much folks paid?

omg u won :krs:

Back in 6th grade no one was as good with computers as I was so I already knew how to find pictures and shyt, I had hundreds of dragonball z pictures that I printed. :wow: everyone was buying them. I sold each picture for a dollar. Enough to get some new printer ink the next week :heh:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back in 6th grade no one was as good with computers as I was so I already knew how to find pictures and shyt, I had hundreds of dragonball z pictures that I printed. :wow: everyone was buying them. I sold each picture for a dollar. Enough to get some new printer ink the next week :heh:

:dead:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

This is legit funny and the best story so far.

You were a boss breh :obama:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i'M LEGIT CRYING at this dragon ball z shyt i can see kids crowding around him buying up his whole supply. I am fukking dying :laff:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I used to sell cds and candy. My best hustle ever was selling video games, i used to get a list from people, go to toys r us or best buy or circuit city and steal all the games on the list people wanted and sell them for 25 or 30 a piece depending on how hard it was to get. I did that for damn near 2 years :win: i had a friend that worked in shipping at sears and I was even selling tvs or video game systems for the low, then one day I changed my life around.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
English, Science and Social Studies

Your school had some dumb ass kids come on social studies answers could be found easily in the back of the book or if you just read the first couple lines of the required reading material :snoop:

But u right gotta pay for laziness so you won :cheers: