What were you made fun of for as a kid that people love as an adult

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Me being naturally thin and looking younger than my age. I'm tall, thin, and 26 years old but I routinely get 19-22 (ESPECIALLY being in the army and shaving all my facial hair) I used to get teased a bit in school but now I see all these fat guys struggling to make weight and tape in the Army looking :flabbynsick: while I'm snacking on whatever the hell I want like:myman:

Females love tall men too so it's all good:shaq:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn, the things I was made fun of as a kid I'm still am as a adult.

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

What crazy is that people now have more things to hate/clown on me about than when I was kid.

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I got clowned on how I was one of the only few Africans in the school... My friends always had a camel and huts jokes. Funny cuz I used to clown on my half native American n half Asian friends too and we're still friends till this day. I never really got offended though, gotta always have a comeback and be quick with your shyt. Now people actually love it! I always get that "So you're African huh?:shaq:"

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
My asiatic feautures (small eyes), The men love it now.

My Oval head, can wear any hair style and look flyyy

I used to be really skinny and get crazy hate for that but now that I filled out and still got that teeny tiny waist. the same ones that were hating, are trying to simp. I hit em with the :comeon:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
My asiatic feautures (small eyes), The men love it now.

My Oval head, can wear any hair style and look flyyy

I used to be really skinny and get crazy hate for that but now that I filled out and still got that teeny tiny waist. the same ones that were hating, are trying to simp. I hit em with the :comeon:

Pics? :mjpls:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
-everything about being bi-racial

-long eyelashes

-facial hair

-being a computer junky