What were you made fun of for as a kid that people love as an adult

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When I moved from England to live in the states as a lil kid ('87), some of you fukkin' yankees flamed me for my accent.....calling me an english muffin and shyt. It was cool though cos I lost the accent in a short space of time and started to sound like a regular NY kid. When I came back over here in my early teens I regained my London accent (funny how that happens).

Now as an adult, American women LOVE my accent. I spoke to a distant aunt of mine in Phoenix last week that I hadn't spoken to for years and she was like "oh you have such a beautiful accent, your cousin's female friends will love it, you should come and visit". :jawalrus:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
When I moved from England to live in the states as a lil kid ('87), some of you fukkin' yankees flamed me for my accent.....calling me an english muffin and shyt. It was cool though cos I lost the accent in a short space of time and started to sound like a regular NY kid. When I came back over here in my early teens I regained my London accent (funny how that happens).

Now as an adult, American women LOVE my accent. I spoke to a distant aunt of mine in Phoenix last week that I hadn't spoken to for years and she was like "oh you have such a beautiful accent, your cousin's female friends will love it, you should come and visit". :jawalrus:

:shaq: Please make a voice recording.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Nothing really. People only ever clowned me about my weight and my haircuts and I changed those shyts up when I got older so... :yeshrug: