What were some of your most memorable moments in gaming this gen?

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Bloodborne everything me and friends dying over and over again,getting lost ,confused on what to do next,getting invaded.

there was one time we got invade my friends all line up to one v one him on the tower in old yharnam. They line up on my side do an emote and then while he finally gets up I put my controller down and the l2 button clicks in shoots him and all you hear is the scream as he smacks the ground. I turn my mic on as was like “uh oh” and die laughing.

Then the time this dude on my friends list pulled up to the park talking shyt on 2k17 so I dropped him off 23-0 on my post scorer and he blocked me :mjgrin:

When I dropped off monterzl Harrell on 2k18 on the 2s court I don’t think I ever went so sweaty. He cause back dropped me off then we went back and I dropped 21 and he left park never accepted my friend request :mjcry:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dark Souls 3, Soul of Cinder fight.:wow::mjcry:

The Blades of Chaos in God of War.:ohlawd:

The march to Micha Bell in RDR2:bustback:

DMC5, this part.
devil-may-cry-5-mission-20-quest-walkthrough.jpg

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
The feeling once you got the air boost in sunset overdrive.

Still the best gameplay this gen for me. Everything I want and need in a game was present and perfect in that game.
i have to run thru this. i never got far before i lost my xb1

to the thread, im going with launching AC Odyssey for the first time on stadia chromecast. instantly addicted

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Soul of Cinder, also sister freide fight :wow:

Nier Automata whole third arc being literally perfection and art

Clocktower Maria in BB

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mario odyssey new donk city

exploring it brought out the kid in me

I enjoyed the hell out of the goofy celebration the mayor had in mario’s honor at the end of that level

...also RDR2...

arthur being diagnosed with tuberculosis...it actually affected my gameplay...I was a villain gunning everything in sight potential friend or foe it didn’t matter...but after the diagnosis I actually made a decision to play straight...the mission when you first had to help the native american breh helped me want to “redeem” my playing style as well...ultimately arthur’s death impacted me the way the death of a favorite TV character would

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To an extent the f*ckery that happened in multiplayer GTAV was really well done also

easily...I have some hilarious/intense memories from playing that game solo and with the squad dating back to the PS3 and on the X1X as well...some of us still laugh at shyt that went down years ago playing that shyt...one of my favorite moments going back last gen was me against these 7 russian or ukrainian dudes...I was dolo but I went to the construction site and was holding my own against them for hours...felt like a movie...they were communicating in their own language and would try to set me up since they had the numbers but I was sneaky and knew little hiding spots and shyt where I could get the drop on a couple of them and keep it pushing before the others could catch on lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghost of Tsushima, opening beach invasion by the Mongols

I didn’t wanna sound like I was being a victim of the moment but ya that game has stuck with me pretty well...I still haven’t been able to move onto a single player game as yet even tho I have some I need to finish

I can’t pick out any single moment but that entire first act was incredible imo

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hearing the BFG song on Doom Eternal :wow:

Killing Nora in TLOU2 :banderas:

The 1v1 duels in Ghosts :damn:

The opening sequence to Spider-Man :ohlawd:

The church girl jumping off the roof in Life is Strange :to:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The celebration at the end of new donk city on Mario odyssey and also the last level
This one right here. The both the donkey kong tribute and the constant switch between new vs nes graphics in the finale was some serious fan service. Loved every second of it.

second would be the clusterfukk that was Automatas Endings. The first one was borin n i thought the game was over. When i found out there was other routes:ohhh:

When 2B got corrupted:damn::mjcry:

3rd was the realization i could go anywhere in Breath of the Wild. That glider:banderas: