What web browser do you use?

?

• Total voters

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I used opera for years when I used windows. It's my PC go to browser. Now I. The past 7 yrs when I started using Mac, I've stuck with safari.

I've tried using Safari for Windows just to give it a try but yeah, gave me about the same experience as iTunes on Windows.

Comodo Dragon.

This is the only chrome variant I use now. I personally think they could enter the chromium market themselves instead of offering a watered down version of chrome

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I've tried using Safari for Windows just to give it a try but yeah, gave me about the same experience as iTunes on Windows.

This is the only chrome variant I use now. I personally think they could enter the chromium market themselves instead of offering a watered down version of chrome
for me,
windows - opera then FF then chrome. would never use safari on a PC
mac - safari then FF then opera and last resort is chrome.

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
also, with opera you can rightclick any search engine (like youtube f.e.), assign a shortcut of you liking, and then simply type the shortcut plus the thing you search for in your adress bar, and it will directly search using that site.

like: yt scarface in your address bar will search youtube for everything scarface, it's so convenient

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm only about that Chrome life. :whew:

And I think that perk OP is talking about is Incognito. :whew: