What watches y’all wear?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Bought the fossil for cheaper before but guess there's less in stock so price went up

The Trent hillfiger is discontinued but there's still a couple if you willing to pay up though

it says I can't rep you breh, sorry dog

robbyfine

Rookie
Daps
I wear breguet watch
Just looked through this discussion and realized how much the prices of luxury watches rose. I bought my watch from this page https://wаtchesofmayfair.com/brand/breguet/all-breguet-watches last month. It looked so great that I couldn't resist. I'm sure it was much cheaper several years ago. It seems luxury watches are a good investment.

Last edited:

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
s-l1600.webp

my favorite...

406edc5aacc4e45d9ff8d8f4f6fcd7f5b6e54ab3-646x430.jpg

second favorite...

i also have my eye on their 2100 series if i get the urge to get another watch

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I wear breguet watch
Just looked through this discussion and realized how much the prices of luxury watches rose. I bought my watch from this page https://wаtchesofmayfair.com/brand/breguet/all-breguet-watches last month. It looked so great that I couldn't resist. I'm sure it was much cheaper several years ago. It seems luxury watches are a good investment.
My neck twitched looking at the prices for those watches

I’ll see my way on out :whoa:

stave

Superstar
Daps
Anybody know what watch band I need for this Stuhrling? Had it for years and never got around to getting the watch band for it.
4yD4tc4.jpeg
Did you ever get this put on a band, and if so, post a pic. That's a dope watch

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
my seiko skx 007J, 009J and flighty 414 are my day to days. then it depends on what i'm wearing i switch between my Tudor pelagos LHD, Oris Aquis relief and a Squale alpine GMT.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my seiko skx 007J, 009J and flighty 414 are my day to days. then it depends on what i'm wearing i switch between my Tudor pelagos LHD, Oris Aquis relief and a Squale alpine GMT.
I wasn't even familiar with Squale watches but there's some nice stuff there.

I'm kinda done with divers for now but maybe in the future.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I wasn't even familiar with Squale watches but there's some nice stuff there.

I'm kinda done with divers for now but maybe in the future.
"homage" watches :picard:

they get a lot of hate for that aspect, personally idc cause if nobody's cross shopping a squale with a sword hands sub

what annoys me is they lie about the watch being chinesesium, all major parts except the movement are from there. actually even the movements are chinese, they have JUST enough swiss labor and parts put in them that they can apply the "swiss made" label without breaking the law. now you have a movement with 60.1% swiss "value," but in the context of the whole watch it counts as 100% swiss made lol.
I learned about them from the Urban Gentry on youtube.
he's a shill like 99% of youtubers, the only honest ones are the ones who buy their own shyt like this cat i remembered at random, archieluxury and his alter egos are also good if you can tolerate his brand of insanity

Last edited: