yeah sure whatever you say
u4mkp

NO!!! I was going to bear your children. :(

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
That last bytch I was fukking with. The worse part was for the last three months I was with her, I stopped having sex with her and started trying to figure out a way to break up. I finally did it a few days before Christmas right after she left a memorial service for her grandfather. I cut her off complety. I called her a few months later to check on her after she got shot 4 times in Compton. She tried to make me feel bad for her and come back to her after that, but I shut her down and cut off. She turned me cold.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
She cheated on me with some 50 year old millionaire. After I found out she put an emergency PFA against me. Had the state troopers showing up at my door with their hands on their guns one Friday night before I went to work. Then the sheriffs came back Monday morning.

Mind you I never put hands on this chick.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That last bytch I was fukking with. The worse part was for the last three months I was with her, I stopped having sex with her and started trying to figure out a way to break up. I finally did it a few days before Christmas right after she left a memorial service for her grandfather. I cut her off complety. I called her a few months later to check on her after she got shot 4 times in Compton. She tried to make me feel bad for her and come back to her after that, but I shut her down and cut off. She turned me cold.

Gatdamn my nikka :damn: What kind of hood chicks you be fukkin wit :what: You fukk with bytches that are hard enough to catch 4 slugs and still live :why:

You should have kept that chic on the squad, she souns like a rida :pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my third gf ive had...ive mentioned her plenty of times but to sum with a classic line from whodini "besides making love we had nothing in common"..nevertheless I went into the relationship 100% free of baggage and put my all into it..she didn't and it played part when we broke up a year later...she tried to come back in the picture later and there were convos and whatnot but my life had changed..even if i wanted to get back together with her I was too busy travelling all the time for work...didnt have time/patience for a relationship...now she's a painful memory for me that puts me on the verge of tears if I think about her too much or if I come across old pics of us since she passed away last summer

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
my 1st marriage we had been together since we were 16 and got married at 19 cuz the babies kept coming. it was sweet at first but then the rush into adulthood took its toll. lots of domestic violence on both sides , cheating on both sides, just drama. then there was my lesbian phase, how imma be lesbian when im married, hell if i know but i was for about 8 mths. i had pretty much left him with the apartment with the kids while i went to live with my gf. then we separated but stayed married for many yrs. i even went and had my daughter while i was still married to him, but he wouldnt divorce me. i finally bribed him into signing the divorce papers.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
my 1st marriage we had been together since we were 16 and got married at 19 cuz the babies kept coming. it was sweet at first but then the rush into adulthood took its toll. lots of domestic violence on both sides , cheating on both sides, just drama. then there was my lesbian phase, how imma be lesbian when im married, hell if i know but i was for about 8 mths. i had pretty much left him with the apartment with the kids while i went to live with my gf. then we separated but stayed married for many yrs. i even went and had my daughter while i was still married to him, but he wouldnt divorce me. i finally bribed him into signing the divorce papers.

:wow:

Where do I begin with all the questions I have :wow:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

What made u switch to bein with females?
How did your dude handle that?
How did your kids handle you being with a woman?
Why did u continue to have kids when u were with women?