360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
my first official one...

It was a disaster..

She had all the signs that should have made me leave her the hell alone...

nikkas tried to change her and show her how to live life in a responsible manner..

It just crumbled..I know I fukked up

I took a loss financially and mentally..

But I have my freedom as in no kids...which im highly thankful for

Lesson learned...

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
my first official one...

It was a disaster..

She had all the signs that should have made me leave her the hell alone...

nikkas tried to change her and show her how to live life in a responsible manner..

It just crumbled..

I took a loss financially and mentally..

But I have my freedom as in no kids...

Lesson learned...
She was dipping in your pockets too much?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
met a nikka and within 5 minutes he thought we were together. i kicked it one night because i was only in town for that long and i damn near got arrested for eating chicken nuggets in my car outside his crib. he blew me up everyday for a week and then finally sent a text like "i guess you forgot about me". i didn't get to be a part of the dark knight rises, either. that's the only reason i went to pittsburgh. now i don't give out my number and lie about my name a lot.

EDIT: it might be a tie though cuz that chick i was smashing 2 autumns ago while her baby daddy was in jail ended up being pretty bad too.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
met a nikka and within 5 minutes he thought we were together. i kicked it one night because i was only in town for that long and i damn near got arrested for eating chicken nuggets in my car outside his crib. he blew me up everyday for a week and then finally sent a text like "i guess you forgot about me". i didn't get to be a part of the dark knight rises, either. that's the only reason i went to pittsburgh. now i don't give out my number and lie about my name a lot.

:huh:
you're a girl?!
:mindblown:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
She was dipping in your pockets too much?

Basically she was...

It was until she got a job...

It just went bad.....She was like a child when it came to being responsible in any financial matter..

she was dumb,but was the biggest shyt talker.

I know she wasnt cheating because she was too much of a bytch for any nikka to even deal with...I wouldnt wish her on Satan

I know I fukked up and cut my losses...

We are all used as examples in points of our lives so we can share our fukkups with others..

Like I said..I took an L on the situation..

But my freedom is something I value..

No baby moms drama

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room

EDIT: it might be a tie though cuz that chick i was smashing 2 autumns ago while her baby daddy was in jail ended up being pretty bad too.
:ohhh::dwillhuh::sadcam:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Basically she was...

It was until she got a job...

It just went bad.....She was like a child when it came to being responsible in any financial matter..

she was dumb,but was the biggest shyt talker.

I know she wasnt cheating because she was too much of a bytch for any nikka to even deal with...I wouldnt wish her on Satan

I know I fukked up and cut my losses...

We are all used as examples in points of our lives so we can share our fukkups with others..

Like I said..I took an L on the situation..

But my freedom is something I value..

No baby moms drama
Poor thing