What was your sport?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
sp2.jpg

You can catch me at my schools indoor soccer court or outdoors doing my thing.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i never ever got along with my teammates ever i would always get into fights wit em

:whoo:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Basketball from 4th to 10th grade. High school played favorites so I went to Track & Field /Cross-Country and got real good at that. 4:35 mile in high school and ran a half marathon in an hour, 27minutes my senior year for the hell of it. Did it in community college where I was on a real good team (found out last year's team put out best men's X/C team EVER in California Community College by a mile :obama:)

Still run though now. Got some good running trails in Nor-Cal. Done numerous road races along with two marathons and two more half-marathon races.

They wanted me to play football in highschool but I was a bit on the skinny side back then.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Basketball from 4th to 10th grade. High school played favorites so I went to Track & Field /Cross-Country and got real good at that. 4:35 mile in high school and ran a half marathon in an hour, 27minutes my senior year for the hell of it. Did it in community college where I was on a real good team (found out last year's team put out best men's X/C team EVER in California Community College by a mile :obama:)

Still run though now. Got some good running trails in Nor-Cal. Done numerous road races along with two marathons and two more half-marathon races.

They wanted me to play football in highschool but I was a bit on the skinny side back then.

your mile time is nice... did you get that your senior year?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
What position?

Played on defense.......

aren't wrestling and basketball in the same season?
Yeah only did wrestling up to my sophmore year in high school, should have stuck to wrestling cause I was better at it then I was as basketball but I was goon on the basketball court........:shaq: