What was your opinion on Scarface The World is Yours

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Haven't played on PS2 in over a decade. So I broke out the old PS2 slim this month and have been replaying old classics like The Getaway, Mafia, 007 Everything or Nothing. Received Scarface and 24 The Game in the mail last night. Still have to replay The Getaway Black Sunday, Max Payne 2, 007 Nightfire, 007 Agent Under Fire and 007 From Russia With Love. :blessed:

Old azz controller scheme:scust: Certain parts of PS2 controler are useless on some these games like The Getaway.:francis:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If they had saved half the money they used to get the mostly useless celeb voice acting and built a proper city for Tony to wreak havoc on some with decent mechanics, and this game coulda been above mediocre like The Godfather games.

Needless to say, I still enjoy this shyt every few years if not just to use the curse button after I shoot someone's head off and hear the voice actor spazz out. :bryan:
plus Rage mode is fun as hell. The voice actor for this game really tied this shyt together.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Haven't played on PS2 in over a decade. So I broke out the old PS2 slim this month and have been replaying old classics like The Getaway, Mafia, 007 Everything or Nothing. Received Scarface and 24 The Game in the mail last night. Still have to replay The Getaway Black Sunday, Max Payne 2, 007 Nightfire, 007 Agent Under Fire and 007 From Russia With Love. :blessed:

Old azz controller scheme:scust: Certain parts of PS2 controler are useless on some these games like The Getaway.:francis:
You're playing some real classics there homeboy

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I loved godfather part 1 but couldn’t get into part 2 at all. I think I played maybe 20 mins before I gave up

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I loved godfather part 1 but couldn’t get into part 2 at all. I think I played maybe 20 mins before I gave up
Only thing I didn’t like about OG Godfather was the respawing enemies. Great game though. Second one was good. Going to Miami and Cuba. I need to pick up both those games again when I’m done with all the other old ps2 piff. :banderas: