What was your opinion on Scarface The World is Yours

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back at it, I enjoyed that game a lot. I just wish The gangs,Fronts and Drug dealing was a lot more in depth then what they really was. I also wish they would of gave you alot to do after you completed the story but looking back at it now what was your opinion about the game?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
game was fun and what what would have made it great is if they had different side missions for getting your cocaine and just driving it around to dealers.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The voice acting alone is straight piff. :lawd:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCE_p9x7JxI"]Scarface:The World Is Yours - FINAL MISSION! 2/2 + Ending (PC) - YouTube[/ame]

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what were you able to do in the open world if you were just fukkin' around?

Buy/Sell drugs,buying businesses and protected them from gangs that are trying to steal/Rob you. Find hidden drug spots and take the kilos or Just whipe gangs or "a gangs nest" as the game calls it. Plus you can laundry your dirty money. You can also pimp out your mansion,Hire henchmen buy cars,Guns, clothes and you can even pay off cops to leave you alone for while. You can also travel to islands but there are a lot of robbers out there especially if you travel by boat. There's a lot to do if u wanna just fukk around though

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
always dismissed it as vice city w/o even giving it a fair chance

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
lol it’s wild that you just happened to be playing it today.
When I first moved in to my old apartment I didn’t have cable for 2 weeks. I would play this joint all day so those songs are forever stuck in my head
It's been what 15 yrs since I last played. I'm gonna fukk with that shark too.:mjgrin: