What was the most difficult console for you to get?

Hardest to find?

• PS5

Votes: 42 62.7%
  • PS4

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Xbox X/S

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Atari Jaguar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neo-Geo

• Turbo Grafx 16

• other

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • PS2

• Wii

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P5 and my current GPU the only things I had any issues with. If I wasn’t WFH I probably wouldn’t have either rn. And at this point I would probably be better off, haven’t really played shyt in months :russ:

360 was the first one I had to spend my own bread on, and that was easy. P4 I was in a college town so shyt was easy to preorder. Switch was probably next most difficult, but I was off release day, went to Target when they opened and like 5 mf’s were waiting by the door. Wanna say they had like 10-15 between grey and neon.
Definitely the GPU was one of the hardest things I copped.

KRayner

All Star
Daps
PS5 easily

i was on all the twitter notifications and email alerts and was ready to go as soon as it popped up. took about two weeks, goodluck trying on target or amazon their websites crash before the console was even online.

I ended up buying a bundle at antonline and it was a very close call before they all sold out

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Xbox 360 for me. I got nothing for xmas that year, because I wanted it, and it was sold out EVERYWHERE! But we finally got lucky, called Toys R Us, and they set one aside for me the following month.

I'm very surprised it isn't higher in the poll. I feel people forgot how much of a phenomenon the 360 was when it first released. That shyt was mentioned in movies, heavily featured on tv, mentioned by celebs, and everything.

Shockingly I had no problem getting the PS5 (I preordered it). But A LOT of people I know say they've been trying to get this shyt for years now. I'll just take their word for it. Sony can't meet the demand for the console.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely the GPU was one of the hardest things I copped.

Bro that shyt was insane! nikka had 2 or 3 stock tracking extensions going at any given time :mjlol: price was definitely worth it. I got a FE 3080 for retail, then those prices just went stupid. They finally came back down, and now it’s gonna start all over again when those 4000s release

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox 360 for me. I got nothing for xmas that year, because I wanted it, and it was sold out EVERYWHERE! But we finally got lucky, called Toys R Us, and they set one aside for me the following month.

I'm very surprised it isn't higher in the poll. I feel people forgot how much of a phenomenon the 360 was when it first released. That shyt was mentioned in movies, heavily featured on tv, mentioned by celebs, and everything.

Shockingly I had no problem getting the PS5 (I preordered it). But A LOT of people I know say they've been trying to get this shyt for years now. I'll just take their word for it. Sony can't meet the demand for the console.

I kept fukkin up some kinda way and in trouble whenever I would ask for one for a holiday, so by the time I got it it was a yr or two in. I remember the last Christmas before I got one, I thought I finally had one, opened it up and it was a DVD player :dead: had to play it off and act like I was happy af, even tho I already had a PS2 DVD player

a9b9f18a342b5b520a36f39d51345a2f.jpg

And even still only person I knew who had one before me was my uncle. I remember playing GTA4 as my first game of that gen over his crib :wow: probably the biggest jump I’ve ever felt in a game coming from PS2

Last edited:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
The black Dreamcast was the hardest console for me to find back in the day, they barely made any of them.

Next would have to be Series X, then the PS5.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbox 360 only cause i stood in line for hours and didn’t get one, day one.

The rest i either preordered and had it day one, or i just bought it later whenever it made sense. :manny:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
That PS4 Pro 500 million edition, kept adding that bih to best buy cart and it kept getting snatched out... :snoop:

Went to bed depressed, woke up for work the next morning, and tried the target app on my phone, got it immediately :blessed:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
got ps4 launch night, ps5 a week within launch.

the Wii tho? can't believe i was scoping so many places just to hit a waggle in wii sports tennis :stopitslime:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
the wii
ps3 my parents told me flat out that's too expensive. i did end up getting the original fat one but it was like 3 months after launch and i remember having to go to a far target to get it.
PS5 didn't want it until last year so i made it my duty to get it. took me a month to do it.
The switch took like 6 weeks.
The wii though? shyt that was hard. it took the combined effort of my mom, and my aunt to find this thing and we finally found it after 2 months of searching.