What was the moment you realized your favorite show jumped the shark

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The term Jumping The Shark is so faulty its not even worth talking about, it assumes that once you have a "bad" ep you can't come back from it.

SMH

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The term Jumping The Shark is so faulty its not even worth talking about, it assumes that once you have a "bad" ep you can't come back from it.

SMH
Not really, a lot of shows jump the shark over a series of episodes or with an outlandish story arc. Most shows mentioned in here, it wasn't just one episode.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
homeland did halfway through season 2.. so it had 1.5 good seasons.

i knew it was turning wack with that whole pacemaker garbage.. it was sooo 24 :scusthov:

i still cringe about the season 5 serial killer shyt with mcnulty like in the OP

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Entourage, season 6 with Gollum...excuse me, Ashley (E's stalker). Like someone else mentioned, the start of Ari not being Ari anymore.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Like someone said with Entourage when Eric started fukkin with the big bug eyed chick and Sasha Grey non acting ass appeared on the show and tried to act like her profession was better than Vince and then got him hooked on cocaine. The end of season 6 beginning of season 7 and all of 8 which turned into Sex in the city. Punk ass director started letting his girlfriend Ally Mukisa direct and write episodes. I'm still pissed at what they did to that show and how they cut the balls off of Ari for no reason. fukking Bobby Flay... are you kidding me

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
grey's anatomy, think it was season 5 or 6, when izzie started cheating on alex by having sex/carrying on a relationship with the ghost of denny :snoop:, i literally stopped watching after about 3-4 episodes of them running with this storyline. i havent watched that show since.
I got to agree on this. My ex got me into the show and I watched on the regular until that bullshyt with the ghosts happened. That was too much for me and I had to move on.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Like someone said with Entourage when Eric started fukkin with the big bug eyed chick and Sasha Grey non acting ass appeared on the show and tried to act like her profession was better than Vince and then got him hooked on cocaine. The end of season 6 beginning of season 7 and all of 8 which turned into Sex in the city. Punk ass director started letting his girlfriend Ally Mukisa direct and write episodes. I'm still issued at what they did to that show and how they cut the balls off of Ari for no reason. fukking Bobby Flay... are you kidding me
Vince got hooked on to cocaine with ease meanwhile Sasha Grey showed no signs of being a crack whore, just had me :snoop: