What was the moment you realized your favorite show jumped the shark

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Can't think of one specific, but rule of thumb is that if a show has a "will they/won't they" couple and they eventually hook up, show's over.

Also, when X-Men cut their budget and went with a cheap-ass animation studio for god knows WHAT reason :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Homeland was piff the first 2 seasons and then like halfway into the middle of season 3 I just stopped caring. Still haven't finished it and knowing that _____ is off the show now I'm not sure if I have the desire to catch up.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Joey and Rachel's relationship on Friends

:scusthov:

Its nearly unwatchable because of how awkward it feels

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Homeland - How they gon kill off _____ in the third season?:mindblown: I feel like season 4 is gonna be an entirely new show now.
Im not mad at all. That character and his elements had to go:camby:

I wanna see more spy shyt, and less of that bullshyt. So, im excited for season 4:noah:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
The Simpsons have been bad for so long now that i cant even remember when it was good

i'm guessing around 97-98 was when it become this mess we have now

after some research i have come to the conclusion that this episode was the end of the classic era http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principal_and_the_Pauper

In the episode, Seymour Skinner begins to celebrate his twentieth anniversary as principal of Springfield Elementary School when a man arrives claiming that Skinner has assumed his identity. Principal Skinner admits that his real name is Armin Tamzarian, and that he had thought the true Seymour Skinner, a friend from the army, had died in the Vietnam War. Armin leaves Springfield, but is persuaded to return later in the episode

Jon Hein, who coined the term "jumping the shark" to refer to negative changes in television series, writes in Jump the Shark: TV Edition, "We finally spotted a fin at the start of the ninth season when Principal Skinner's true identity was revealed as Armin Tamzarian."