What was the last game to put you in the "zone"

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
when it dropped I seen a couple of clips on my activity feed and decided to buy it...contrary to popular opinion I actually liked the combat system...I only played for a couple hours then stopped (no particular reason)...then got lost playing other games in my backlog and never got back to it lol...just marathoned the show and I’m ready to jump back in
It's a great, immersive game, breh. You got the GOTY edition with both DLCs? You can even start with the DLCs directly, and skip the main game entirely, since they're even better than the main storyline.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Witcher 3:mjgrin::mjgrin::blessed:

“Toss a coin to your Witcher!”
full

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a great, immersive game, breh. You got the GOTY edition with both DLCs? You can even start with the DLCs directly, and skip the main game entirely, since they're even better than the main storyline.

I bought the original version maybe a few weeks after it dropped...I know I have @ least one of the DLCs

*edit*

I don’t have any of the DLCs...just says I have wild hunt which is the original game I guess...I have some left over $$$ on my account...enough to buy the DLC expansion pack...I think I might take your suggestion and play the DLCs first since they’re probably shorter and it sounds like they’re standalone adventures and not part of the storyline...thanks

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have any of the DLCs...just says I have wild hunt which is the original game I guess...I have some left over $$$ on my account...enough to buy the DLC expansion pack...I think I might take your suggestion and play the DLCs first since they’re probably shorter and it sounds like they’re standalone adventures and not part of the storyline...thanks

both DLC games are on gamepass :yes:

*edit*

games aren’t on gamepass...misread it...I did save $1.50 tho on the expansion pack since I have gamepass :hmm:

Last edited:

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yakuza 0 had me for a little while but I got burnt out and haven't played since like early December.

I honestly haven't loved any games since I ran through Fallout 3 in 2011. I beat Sleeping Dogs at the end of 12 and that's the last game I actually completed.

Got like 15 games installed on my PC right now and don't see myself beating none of them, maybe RE2 because I hear it's short..