What was the last exclusive XBOX game to get stickied?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ori and The Will of the Wisps was worthy enough. Thing is, I don't think many played it much. or talked heavily about it in its own thread. Don't think the thread was doing numbers like that. Definitely deserves praise tho.
Game was fire. Def one of the best releases last year.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was Forza Horizon 4 or something.

A good point out, don't see too many Xbox excuses stickied. :jbhmm:
FH4 is a fun game that I play but really aint much diff from FH3 to be honest. I like it for sure but can't say its a game changer

if you play it, get to level 20 so you can do the Halo mission:takedat:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Y'all nikkas are so insecure. Everytime you have to restart your arcade game you come to the Coli to post for reassurance that you're doing the right thing.

:mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm rich. :umad:
what you dont realize is I game more on my Series X than any other platform. but you assume im an enemy.

my next craigdog exposed I will be sure to include my Series X in the screenshot

I aint a ps or xbox enemy, or a liar n dikkridin fakkit enemy:manny:

Last edited:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Bethesda ain’t going to change that for them.
Fallout 4, Doom, The Outer Worlds, Doom Eternal were all nominated for GOTY:yeshrug:

Listen man, I feel ya'll. Getting jokes off on Xbox has been a favorite past time for you nikkas for a decade strongs so ya'll getting your last jokes off before that chapter closes. Have at it brehs.:salute:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

yep...it’s not like sony stans (myself included) won’t be crowing for deathloop to get GOTY consideration...I’m absolutely not sleeping on MS’s purchase of the bethesda umbrella especially after playing the dishonored series on game pass

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
^^^

yep...it’s not like sony stans (myself included) won’t be crowing for deathloop to get GOTY consideration...I’m absolutely not sleeping on MS’s purchase of the bethesda umbrella especially after playing the dishonored series on game pass

Arkane is their best studio without a doubt.

They better treat them right. :ufdup:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so @Pressure ...where is your thread about this?

im the big liar but here's my LG OLED, n here's my Xbox Series X:manny:
XEjL1HG.jpg

wanna know why Craigdog aint got that background? because after 6 years he's still failed to complete Halo 5 on legendary, that background is a reward for the Lone Wolf achievement. why aint you talking shyt to him? but im the big Sony dikkrider n dont play xbox games. no way I put 100 plus hours in H5 n slaughtered Craigdog in achievements earned:jbhmm:

but im the playstation Stan huh:troll:

and yes I know I still kept the sticker on my 1200 dollar tv, no need to point it out :smile:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
so @Pressure ...where is your thread about this?

im the big liar but here's my LG OLED, n here's my Xbox Series X:manny:
XEjL1HG.jpg

wanna know why Craigdog aint got that background? because after 6 years he's still failed to complete Halo 5 on legendary, that background is a reward for the Lone Wolf achievement. why aint you talking shyt to him? but im the big Sony dikkrider n dont play xbox games. no way I put 100 plus hours in H5 n slaughtered Craigdog in achievements earned:jbhmm:

but im the playstation Stan huh:troll:

and yes I know I still kept the sticker on my 1200 dollar tv, no need to point it out :smile:
Your behavior is your Behavior. Be normal you know, instead of posting only fans pictures in Xbox threads because it gets you daps.
You're a fukking weirdo. And align your photos before you post them :hhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your behavior is your Behavior. Be normal you know, instead of posting only fans pictures in Xbox threads because it gets you daps.
You're a fukking weirdo. And align your photos before you post them :hhh:
ight so you hurt. I understand. stannin aint easy. not a single one of your words had to do with games or disputing my credentials yet here you are. you are a hurt xbox fan. im sending you a virtual hug. I fukk with you in the Higher Learning section so no sarcasm or hate friend. we just gonna have to disagree on this one n that's okay. :smile: