What was the "coziest" feeling game you've played during the pandemic?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Dofus

I was looking for a different MMO beyond the usual suspects and stumbled upon this game. I spent like weeks playing and working with clans. It felt like Chess but more relaxing and forgiven despite how hard the game can be. Low key Dofus kept my sanity in check during the pandemic.

I remember not being able to play this game as a preteen because I had dial up :francis:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
The coziest game(s) i played during the pandemic:

1. TLOU2
2. P5R

Mainly because I couldn`t wait to see how the story`s progressed. I usually don`t consider heavy combat, or action packed as cozy, but these games are somehow. They were both a long journey/immersive adventure. I`ve watched at least 15 full playthroughs of TLOU2 since I beat it June/July last year.

Animal Crossing isn't my type of game, but I can tell it has that cozy feeling. As does a lot of Nintendo games. Really though, the more I think of about it, it`s really subjective. Like for example some people may feel RE Village is a cozy game, even though it`s a horror survival game that goal is to keep you on your toes and do the exact opposite of giving you that cozy feeling.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
It was TLOU2. It was at the height of the pandemic when streets were empty and there was quite a lot of fear. The games immersiveness, lots of things to do and story meant I could just cosy up at night with some beer, pizza and play all evening and that pandemic feeling also resonated a lot. The game was released at the perfect time imo.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Tough question :patrice:

These are all the games I've gotten lost in during the pandemic.

TLOU2
Hollow Knight
Tearaway
Subnautica