What Was The Biggest "L" In Dragonball History?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Vegeta didn't "beat" him, he called off the fight and snuck attack Goku so he wouldn't stop him from his suicide mission against Buu. The one time he decided to take accountability for his fukk ups and you trying to spin it:mjlol:
As a Saiyan that is a certified L for Kakarot. No true Saiyan would bury his pride so bad to ignore a mortal foe like that. W for the prince of ALL saiyans.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
  • He is the prince of all saiyans
  • He actually stands for something
  • He sired a son who saved the entire universe. Arguably twice
  • He has the most kills in dragon ball outside of beerus and Frieza
  • He defeated Goku twice (Saiyan saga before the clown crew jumped in, and as majin Vegeta vs ssj2 Kakarot)
  • He made frieza beg for his life on his knees
  • He saved the entire multiverse by defeating a GOD OF DESTRUCTION, and giving his energy to a low level subject Kakarot
I'll stop there. Prince Vegeta, Fourth of his name, Lord of The late planet Vegeta, is the goat :birdman:

1). The Prince Of All Saiyans. So one who beat his ass once and took pity on him the rest of the series and doesn’t even adhere to Saiyan hierachy. One who beat his ass to the point where he was a paralyzed, sniveling little bytch for an entire movie. One half breed who he watched beat perfect Cell while he did nothing but a puny sucker beam at the end. Another half breed who happens to be his son who he FAILED to protect or avenge (TWICE) and another half breed who his son had to cheat to beat at a Junior world tournament….

2). What PRECISELY does Vegeta stand for? False Pride? Bogus Arrogance? Erroneous Strength? Distorted Destiny? Take your pick

3). The son who looked up to Goku more than his own father? The son who saw past his father’s boasting only to be disappointed by the fraud of a man underneath? That boy might as well call Kakarot pappy

4). Kills of henchmen and flunkies. Not impressive

5). He had to transform to beat Goku. Before that Goku was handing him his ass and Vegeta couldn’t take it, leading to a lifelong one sided obsession that Goku only indulged because he was a big kid at heart and didn’t want to see a grown ass man off himself because he couldn’t admit he was a failure

6). The Frieza that left him mortally wounded and BEGGING Goku to defeat as the Universe’s last hope? THAT Frieza?

7) You must be talking about the new Dragonball which I haven’t seen. But i’m sure if I google that shyt RIGHT NOW it ends with Goku saving the universe and Vegeta somewhere licking his wounds AGAIN. So are you gonna pull it up or do I have too?

How does Vegeta have fans again?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
1). The Prince Of All Saiyans. So one who beat his ass once and took pity on him the rest of the series and doesn’t even adhere to Saiyan hierachy. One who beat his ass to the point where he was a paralyzed, sniveling little bytch for an entire movie. One half breed who he watched beat perfect Cell while he did nothing but a puny sucker beam at the end. Another half breed who happens to be his son who he FAILED to protect or avenge (TWICE) and another half breed who his son had to cheat to beat at a Junior world tournament….

2). What PRECISELY does Vegeta stand for? False Pride? Bogus Arrogance? Erroneous Strength? Distorted Destiny? Take your pick

3). The son who looked up to Goku more than his own father? The son who saw past his father’s boasting only to be disappointed by the fraud of a man underneath? That boy might as well call Kakarot pappy

4). Kills of henchmen and flunkies. Not impressive

5). He had to transform to beat Goku. Before that Goku was handing him his ass and Vegeta couldn’t take it, leading to a lifelong one sided obsession that Goku only indulged because he was a big kid at heart and didn’t want to see a grown ass man off himself because he couldn’t admit he was a failure

6). The Frieza that left him mortally wounded and BEGGING Goku to defeat as the Universe’s last hope? THAT Frieza?

7) You must be talking about the new Dragonball which I haven’t seen. But i’m sure if I google that shyt RIGHT NOW it ends with Goku saving the universe and Vegeta somewhere licking his wounds AGAIN. So are you gonna pull it up of do I have too?

How does Vegeta have fans again?
This is the shyt people forget - Vegeta was so ashamed he had to use a Great Ape form reserved for decimating whole civilizations just on one dude

And for #7, yup. Vegeta was once again not only sitting on the sidelines, but cheering Goku on like Krillin and 'em used to do :lolbron:

Dragon Ball Super' Fans Are Loving Vegeta's Bromance With Goku

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Imagine having to ho yourself out because you can't catch up to your rival with your own natural ability...and then that rival still needs to voluntarily tie one arm behind his back so it can be a fair fight :mjlol:

Boy I'd be SICK. Ho'ing yourself just to still not be anywhere close. :hhh:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Gohan vs Chichi fight changed the course of the galaxy.:wow:

Imagine Going from being the strongest entity in the known universe at only age 12, to being a lame office worker. His mother gave him the biggest L in the series right after the cell arc. And he never recovered.

You cant even compare it to vergeta’s Ls, because vegeta occasionally becomes stronger than goku , given enough time but gohan will forever be lame.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The Gohan vs Chichi fight changed the course of the galaxy.:wow:

Imagine Going from being the strongest entity in the known universe at only age 12, to being a lame office worker. His mother gave him the biggest L in the series right after the cell arc. And he never recovered.

You cant even compare it to vergeta’s Ls, because vegeta occasionally becomes stronger than goku , given enough time but gohan will forever be lame.
Gohan never wanted to be a fighter. The anime kinda muddied that with filler where he's sneaking around but in the manga he was always completely onboard with Chi-Chi's ideals for him. Dude was even shocked when she let him take time off from school to train for the tournament.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G Notice how nobody's mentioned how Vegeta beat Goku in a fair one with no transformations in the last canon film. Nobody got the technique and the hands for Vegeta when you take away the bullshyt.

Goku admitted the L but his stans still trying to cope. :francis: