What was the best wrestling finishing move????

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:childplease:

Orton-Dolph.gif

884020_o.gif

wm-27-mid-air-rko-o.gif

how can u not fukk with a finisher that can be hit from anywhere at any time? i havent consistenly watched wrestling for 7 years but ill be damned if i let u spit on the good name of the RKO like its not one of the GOAT finishers :ufdup:

rko_gif_o_by_tizontheska-d6ccekr.gif

and dont u dare bring up ddp's diamond cutter. that anticlimactic ass "finisher." :scust: he made it a hot line, randall made it a hot song. :umad:
to be the best..... you got to beat the best.... or at least not directly copy another nikka's moves... that ain't nothing but rick's shyt done backwards.... difference is, rick's shyt would actually break your fukking neck in two pieces if you did it to someone.... trust me, i know :wow:

those were my favs... shyt that would actually kill you.... like when deebo was fighting as Zeus... nikkas fukking finisher was snapping your neck by twisting your neck from your shoulders... like that big indian on banshee :scust: i've also seen that applied in real life... and watched as the cops came to my house later that night cause the kid was in the hospital... i didn't see nothing tho :sas2:

y'all youngings keep cooking tho

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
to be the best..... you got to beat the best.... or at least not directly copy another nikka's moves... that ain't nothing but rick's shyt done backwards.... difference is, rick's shyt would actually break your fukking neck in two pieces if you did it to someone.... trust me, i know :wow:

y'all youngings keep cooking tho

not really breh. a neckbreaker and cutter are two different moves.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Stunner, diamond cutter, and the figure four leg lock were my go-to's :jawalrus:
I been riding with the rock since his nation of domination days but that rock bottom is some weak ass shyt. Peoples elbow kinda funny but cmon :comeon:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Off Top:

Stone Cold Stunner = #1
The People's Elbow
Spear
Swanton Bomb
Dudley Death Drop (3D)
Pedigree