What Was The Best Show That Netflix Cancelled?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
M

What?!:damn:
When?!:damn:
Why?!:damn:

I don't think a cancellation was ever announced. With the way the series ended I thought it was a one off and IIRC around the same time they threw Jupiter's Legacy in the bushes they announced plans for a live-action adaptation.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Mindhunter.
Mindhunter.
Mindhunter.

You scrap together infinite seasons of Lucifer but we can't get a final season to Mindhunter?? :hhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Get Down, I didn’t like part 2 as much but like damn, we had a whole era worth exploring, show could’ve easily scaled back production to cut costs…but flix just left a hole in the game

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Not the best but Santa Clarita Diet. I started when they dropped season 3 and never got another episode.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
daredevil

season 3 was its peak. that born again adaptation :ohlawd: watched it again recently and it's really on a completely different level from all the other marvel netflix and disney shows they put out

dont have a lot of faith that the disney+ show will be anywhere near as good but we'll see

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Get Down, I didn’t like part 2 as much but like damn, we had a whole era worth exploring, show could’ve easily scaled back production to cut costs…but flix just left a hole in the game
Get Down was one of those shows that was expensive for no reason :pachaha:

like I remember reading it was the most expensive show ever produced on Netflix at the time and was like wtf :wtf: where'd the money go?