What upcoming movie has a better chance at being great: MCU Blade or Reboot Spawn

What upcoming movie has a better chance at being great: MCU Blade or the Spawn reboot

• Total voters

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Disney Blade about to be fire. I read some spoilers a while back and they looked lit af. Blade moves to a town with a lot of supernatural activity because it’s literally on a gateway to hell. He teams up with a couple of awkward teens from the local high school and a historian who is working undercover at the high school and monitoring the supernatural activity. Breh even has a love interest who is a vampire who has been cursed with a soul and the villain will be Memphisto.

Disney is about to take my money…
The mephisto reference just confirmed this is ducktales.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Disney Blade about to be fire. I read some spoilers a while back and they looked lit af. Blade moves to a town with a lot of supernatural activity because it’s literally on a gateway to hell. He teams up with a couple of awkward teens from the local high school and a historian who is working undercover at the high school and monitoring the supernatural activity. Breh even has a love interest who is a vampire who has been cursed with a soul and the villain will be Memphisto.

Disney is about to take my money…
Uhhh you're mistaken

They are currently rewriting the entire thing as we speak

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Spawn with Todd now having less control. Hopefully they up the budget more Spawns design is too fire not to be seen
With the

ElasticWarlikeIrishredandwhitesetter-size_restricted.gif

backing too. :wow:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I've been waiting for awhile for both movies to come out or have solid news that they've started shooting...

For obvious reasons Blade and Spawn were the coolest things to me when they came out and I really enjoyed them.

When I was watching Hellraiser and I saw the chains and was thinking how good Spawns would be right now:banderas:

I don't know if TM still wants to have Spawn be in the background and have the cops as the main characters or not. It could work but I'd rather just see Spawn fukk shyt up:manny:

I do wish HBOmax would finish their Spawn HBO series. I think the interest is there and it'd be a good way for the creators to see how much interest the Spawn character can generate.