What upcoming movie has a better chance at being great: MCU Blade or Reboot Spawn

What upcoming movie has a better chance at being great: MCU Blade or the Spawn reboot

• Total voters

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
So what say you guys (and gals)???

I say Spawn has a better chance now that Todd is not being a control freak anymore and they aren't under the Disney brand so they have the freedom to do whatever. And they actually have writers that are proven.

The MCU Blade movie is in shambles right now smh. Marvel has shown that they really don't give a damn about the character + the director and writer fiasco:snoop:

My dream is for both movies to be great and show off some badass Black Anti-heroes becuz both characters deserve a lot of shine:wow:

5388166.jpg

46YyXeJkRq2RcFKX6AiZJK.jpg

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
It just really depends. I don't have faith in Marvel doing another Blade adaptation without it being too new blacky, having an agenda or having some c00nery involved.

Spawn just depends on who's directing and not too terrible with the writing.

Dude is gonna be Whistler's age trying to fight vampires :mjlol:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Disney Blade about to be fire. I read some spoilers a while back and they looked lit af. Blade moves to a town with a lot of supernatural activity because it’s literally on a gateway to hell. He teams up with a couple of awkward teens from the local high school and a historian who is working undercover at the high school and monitoring the supernatural activity. Breh even has a love interest who is a vampire who has been cursed with a soul and the villain will be Memphisto.

Disney is about to take my money…