What U.S. cities have good career opportunities and race relations?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
What U.S. cities do you believe have good career opportunities and race relations?

In terms of career opportunities I mean in IT, computer programming, finance, business, etc.

In terms of race relations racism exists everywhere but what cities do you feel have the best race relations?
If you are white, then, the entire US.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
There are pros and cons to every city. Sorry I haven't had the chance to get back to you on the other thread, busy coming back from the holiday weekend.

Philly - There is a real opportunity professionally here as there is a shortage in both tech and advertising talent. Getting constant requests at least once every other month to come back to work there.

DMV - Hands down if you getting into IT as a Black Man this is your best bet since NY and SF are too expensive (and SF you'll run into racial issues). The downside is for a lot of positions it's government contractors so you'll need to have a squeaky clean record and the ability to get government clearance. Start building up some professional contacts and references because they'll be asking for them.

Philly may be your best bet although I will say the girls are garbage so you are there purely to build your career in a cheap city to live with other black folk that's about it.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
There are pros and cons to every city. Sorry I haven't had the chance to get back to you on the other thread, busy coming back from the holiday weekend.

Philly - There is a real opportunity professionally here as there is a shortage in both tech and advertising talent. Getting constant requests at least once every other month to come back to work there.

DMV - Hands down if you getting into IT as a Black Man this is your best bet since NY and SF are too expensive (and SF you'll run into racial issues). The downside is for a lot of positions it's government contractors so you'll need to have a squeaky clean record and the ability to get government clearance. Start building up some professional contacts and references because they'll be asking for them.

Philly may be your best bet although I will say the girls are garbage so you are there purely to build your career in a cheap city to live with other black folk that's about it.

What are your thoughts on these cities:

Las Vegas, Tampa, Miami, Charlotte, and Raleigh?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
What are your thoughts on these cities:

Las Vegas, Tampa, Miami, Charlotte, and Raleigh?

A lot of those cities you'll have racial issues. And since you look ambiguous racially you'll face it from both sides. Philly they don't hate on light skin nikkas as much.